Experienced Agents You Can Rely On
Virginia CU Realty has knowledgeable agents ready to answer your Real Estate questions, work with you and for you through the home buying and selling process.
At Virginia CU Realty, our first priority is our clients. We want to help buyers, sellers and homeowners with all of their real estate needs. From finding a home, researching neighborhoods and schools, to learning about your home's value, we offer tools and resources to help. Our experienced agents are ready to work with you and for you.
Virginia CU Realty's Vision
We want to be a trusted provider of real estate services, helping those we serve achieve greater success.
Virginia CU Realty's Mission
We want to be a market leading provider in the communities we serve.
Serving Richmond & Central Virginia
6641 West Broad Street, Suite G-106
Richmond, VA 23230
14520 Hancock Village Street
Chesterfield, VA 23832
7500 Boulders View Drive
Richmond, VA 23225
- Serving Fredericksburg & Surrounding Areas
- 1281 Central Park Boulevard
- Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- Serving Farmville & Surrounding Areas
- By appointment, please call 434-392-9512.
Buying a Home
If you're looking to buy your first home or considering the purchase of a new home, the agents of Virginia CU Realty are here to help match you with the right property.
- Virginia CU Realty is locally owned by your Virginia Credit Union.
- Our experienced agents understand the local market and are here to support you in finding your home.
- We use the most advanced tools available to find the home that’s right for you.
Selling a Home
Our goal is to get you the best possible price in the shortest time. Our agents are ready to make selling your home as smooth as possible.
- With our technology driven marketing, including our web site and participation in online listing services, we make sure your home gets the exposure it needs.
- Our highly qualified agents hold multiple professional designations that insure they meet the highest standards when helping you sell your home.
- We will provide detailed information on preparing your home to go on the market and steps to take once your home has sold.
Virginia Credit Union Members Special Mortgage Rebate*
Are you a Virginia Credit Union member looking to save money at closing? When you use our affiliated businesses, Virginia CU Realty and Virginia Statewide Title Services, and close your mortgage with Virginia Credit Union, you may be eligible for a rebate. Ask your Virginia CU Realty agent or a Virginia Credit Union representative for details.
*To qualify for the rebate, you must be a Virginia Credit Union member and close your mortgage through Virginia Credit Union, use Virginia Statewide Title Services for title insurance, and use an agent from Virginia CU Realty as your buyer’s agent. Rebate void where prohibited. Certain restrictions apply. Not available in all areas.